Rockwell is always ready to rock and roll! This spunky puppy loves to play and be active. At times when he can’t be running around, he enjoys mental stimulation in the form of puzzle feeders, snuffle mats, and kongs. Being a puppy, Rockwell naturally still needs a lot of training. Luckily, he is very food motivated and is willing to go wherever the treats are.
- To build No Kill communities – starting with a No Kill Chicago – that respect and value the life of every cat and dog.
- To end the overpopulation of homeless animals through solutions, practices and education.
- To transform animal welfare by setting higher standards in the way animals are treated and developing a sustainable, solutions-based model.
The Houston Humane Society is an Animal Shelter and Veterinary Clinic in Houston, TX.
The Houston Humane Society is dedicated to, and working towards, ending cruelty, abuse and the overpopulation of animals while providing the highest quality of life to those brought to us for care.
- Freedom from hunger and thirst by ready access to fresh water and diet to maintain health and vigor.
- Freedom from discomfort by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
- Freedom from pain, injury and disease by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
- Freedom to express normal behavior by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal’s own kind.
- Freedom from fear and distress by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.
Ruff Start Rescue is a foster-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit companion animal rescue that primarily serves communities throughout the state of Minnesota, as well as states in the south with severe pet overpopulation. They rescue stray, neglected, abandoned, and surrendered dogs and cats as well as ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits, and other critters. Most of their work is accomplished by a complex network of volunteers, fosters, and supporters, all of whom come together to save thousands of animals each year.